Top 5 Reasons To Submit Your Film to the 9th DTLA Film Festival:
- DTLA Film Festival is the largest film event in downtown Los Angeles (DTLA), the new creative nexus of the Entertainment Capital of the World.
- Our screening venue — Regal Cinemas L.A. LIVE — offers state-of-the-art audio-video equipment, ensuring a Hollywood studio -quality presentation of your film.
- All filmmakers submitting movies are provided coverage upon request.
- Filmmakers chosen for a festival screening are offered VIP All-Access Passes to all festival programming — screenings, seminar and parties.
- Hotel accommodations are provided for participating filmmakers from out of town.
The 2017 DTLA Film Festival is now accepting submissions in all categories!
- Narrative Features
- Documentary Features
- Shorts (Fiction and Nonfiction)
- Music Documentaries
- Web Series
- VR Productions
- Episodic TV Series
You have two ways to submit:
Please keep these deadlines in mind:
Early Bird February 28, 2017
Regular April 30, 2017
Late May 31, 2017
Extended June 15, 2017
Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org