Once a bleak neighborhood of deserted streets and half-empty office buildings, downtown Los Angeles is experiencing a stunning revival as restaurants, businesses and new residents pour into the city.
- Los Angeles’ New Tech Scene Flourishes Downtown
- How downtown Los Angeles made a stunning comeback
- From shabby to chic, downtown LA gets a facelift
- New businesses are pouring into this once shady area, but nobody wants to see it cleaned up entirely
- Downtown LA’s Development Has Been a Decade in the Making